You can find the whole software in our git repository on github: https://github.com/r0ket/r0ket
The code is released under BSD license.
The base firmware provides you with a set of functions to control the r0ket
- How to build your own software
- Use the simulat0r to test your software without having a r0ket
- Write your own l0dable but…
- Document the l0dables you built
- Control the display and backlight: /firmware/lcd
- Transfer data to other badges via radio: /firmware/tbd
- Write to the internal data flash: /firmware/filesystem
- Execute functions from the data flash /firmware/loadable
- crypto functions
- r0ket firmware exploits
The software currently uses the core library from microbuilder.eu and in part software from the OpenBeacon project. The software is released under BSD. Further details can be found on github .